STAND ALONE AND PACKAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- Commercial General Liability*
- Contractors Pollution Liability (claims made and occurrence )
- Site Pollution Liability – Waste Facilities (claims made)
- Site Pollution Liability – Non-Waste Facilities (claims made)
- Transportation Pollution Liability (occurrence)
*Environmental work must be 50% of insured’s receipts.
ENHANCEMENTS TO PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Offered on a fleet and per vehicle basis
- Site Pollution Liability available for Contractors premises/yards
- Limits available up to $11,000,000
- Start at $5,000
- $2,000 for monoline and package programs
- $1,000 for excess policies excluding underlying auto liability
- $1,500 for excess policies including underlying auto liability
- Rockhill Applications (indications typically available upon receipt and review of other companies’ completed submissions)
- Current financial statement
Rockhill Environmental writes on Rockhill paper and is authorized to write excess and surplus lines in all states with an A- XII (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best.
Rockhill Environmental Products are available only through a network of select licensed surplus line brokers countrywide.
EXAMPLES OF ELIGIBLE TRANSPORTER CLASSES*
*(These are just examples of the classes we will consider – please contact your underwriter for additional program eligibility.)
This is a brief outline only. Some exposures will require claims made contractors pollution liability. The minimum premium is the base for the smallest eligible risk. Taxes and Fees are in addition to premium. Security, minimum premiums and coverage features will vary depending on exposures and risk location. Nose coverage and Prior Acts coverage require proof of comparable continuous claims made coverage and is subject to underwriting approval. Some risks may be offered limited retroactive coverage or in some cases no retroactive coverage.