Rockhill’s Waste Facilities Liability program is designed to cover those facilities and insureds that process, handle, or dispose of waste materials.
STAND ALONE AND PACKAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- Commercial General Liability
- Site Specific Pollution Liability for Waste Facilities
- Contractors Pollution Liability (claims made and occurrence )
- Transportation Pollution Liability
- Professional Liability (claims made)
ENHANCEMENTS TO PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Occurrence or Claims Made CGL Form
- Nose Coverage and Prior Acts Available
- Defense costs are usually in addition to policy limits for Commercial General Liability
- Pollution Liability also available on a claims-made basis – Separate
- Limits available up to $11,000,000
- Start at $2,500
- $2,000 for monoline and package programs
- $1,000 for excess policies excluding underlying auto liability
- $1,500 for excess policies including underlying auto liability
- Rockhill Applications
- Completed Rockhill Waste Facilities application or Acord application plus Landfill and/or Recycling Facility supplement. Site specific Pollution Liability Application and full copy of any available environmental site assessments is required if pollution liability coverage is requested.
Rockhill Environmental writes on Rockhill paper and is authorized to write excess and surplus lines in all states with an A XII (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best.
Rockhill Environmental Products are available only through a network of select licensed surplus line brokers countrywide.
EXAMPLES OF ELIGIBLE WASTE FACILITIES for SITE POLLUTION*
Waste Treatment & Disposal
Treatment, Storage & Disposal Facilities
Wastewater Treatment Facilities
Solid Waste Facilities
Construction Debris Landfills
Used Oil Recycling
*(These are just examples of the classes we will consider – please contact your underwriter for additional program eligibility.)
This is a brief outline only. Some exposures will require claims made contractors pollution liability. The minimum premium is the base for the smallest eligible risk. Taxes and Fees are in addition to premium. Security, minimum premiums and coverage features will vary depending on exposures and risk location. Nose coverage and Prior Acts coverage require proof of comparable continuous claims made coverage and is subject to underwriting approval. Some risks may be offered limited retroactive coverage or in some cases no retroactive coverage.