STAND ALONE AND PACKAGE PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
*Environmental activities must be 50% or more of contractor activities.
ENHANCEMENTS TO PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Mold coverage available for CPL and Professional Liability
- Prior acts/nose coverage available on occurrence forms
- First dollar defense available on CPL and Professional Liability
- Defense costs can be in addition to or included within policy limits on CPL and Professional Liability
- Non-owned Disposal Site Coverage
- Non-owned and Hired Auto Coverage
- Incidental Transportation Pollution
- Limits available up to $11,000,000
- Start at $0
- Rockhill Applications (indications typically available upon receipt and review of other companies’ completed submissions)
- Current financial statement
Rockhill Environmental writes on Rockhill paper and is authorized to write excess and surplus lines in all states with an A- XII (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best.
Rockhill Environmental Products are available only through a network of select licensed surplus line brokers countrywide.
EXAMPLES OF ELIGIBLE CLASSES*
Emergency Response (Fire, Water, Sewage)
Grading of Land
Roofing (Hot Tar)
Roofing (all other)
Sewer Main Construction
Street Road Contracting
Tank & Pipe Cleaning
Water Main Construction
Storage Tank Installation
Storage Tank Removal
Storage Tank Pipe Cleaning
Storage Tank Part Sales
Service Station Contracting
Fuel System Equipment Installation Service & Maintenance (not tanks)
*(These are just examples of the classes we will consider – please contact your underwriter for additional program eligibility.)
This is a brief outline only. Some exposures will require claims made contractors pollution liability. The minimum premium is the base for the smallest eligible risk. Taxes and Fees are in addition to premium. Security, minimum premiums and coverage features will vary depending on exposures and risk location. Nose coverage and Prior Acts coverage require proof of comparable continuous claims made coverage and is subject to underwriting approval. Some risks may be offered limited retroactive coverage or in some cases no retroactive coverage.