FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTORS AND CONSULTANTS
- Occurrence Pollution Liability Form for Scheduled Vehicles
- No exclusion for loading and unloading
- First dollar defense available
- Defense Costs can be in addition to or included in the policy limits
- No asbestos, lead or silica exclusions
- No force majeure exclusion
- Limits: available up to $11,000,000
- Start at $500
- Rockhill Applications
- TPL Application, vehicle schedule, auto loss runs and MVR’s on all drivers
Rockhill Environmental writes on Rockhill paper and is authorized to write excess and surplus lines in all states with an A- XII (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best.
Rockhill Environmental Products are available only through a network of select licensed surplus line brokers countrywide.
This is a brief outline only. Some exposures will require claims made contractors pollution liability. The minimum premium is the base for the smallest eligible risk. Taxes and Fees are in addition to premium. Security, minimum premiums and coverage features will vary depending on exposures and risk location. Nose Coverage and Prior Acts coverage require proof of comparable continuous claims made coverage and is subject to underwriting approval. Some risks may be offered limited retroactive coverage or in some cases no retroactive coverage.