Rockhill’s Waste Facilities Liability program is designed to cover those facilities and insureds that process, handle, or dispose of waste materials. The program can combine optional General Liability, Site-Specific Pollution Liability, Contractor’s Pollution Liability, Transportation Pollution Liability, and even Environmental Consultant’s Professional Liability into one convenient policy.
- Occurrence or Claims Made CGL form
- Third-party Site Specific Pollution Liability
- Transportation Pollution Liability can be written on a scheduled vehicle or blanket basis
- Defense Costs are usually in addition to policy limits for Commercial General Liability
- Limits: available up to $11,000,000
- Start at $2,500
- Rockhill Applications
- Completed Rockhill Waste Facilities application or Acord application plus Landfill and/or recycling facility supplement. Site Specific Pollution Liability Application and full copy of any available environmental site assessments is required if pollution liability coverage is requested.
Rockhill Environmental writes on Rockhill paper and is authorized to write excess and surplus lines in all states with an A- XII (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best.
Rockhill Environmental Products are available only through a network of select licensed surplus line brokers countrywide.
This is a brief outline only. Some exposures will require claims made contractors pollution liability. The minimum premium is the base for the smallest eligible risk. Taxes and Fees are in addition to premium. Security, minimum premiums and coverage features will vary depending on exposures and risk location. Nose Coverage and Prior Acts coverage require proof of comparable continuous claims made coverage and is subject to underwriting approval. Some risks may be offered limited retroactive coverage or in some cases no retroactive coverage.