- Claims Made Form
- First party and Third party Liability
- Discovery trigger
- No force majeure exclusions
- Property damage includes Natural Resource Damages (NRD)
- Definition of pollutants includes medical, infectious, pathological wastes and electromagnetic fields, among other substances
- Fines and penalties where allowable by law
- Transportation Pollution Liability available (if requested) for most types of facilities
- Limits: available up to $11,000,000
- Start at $2,500
- Rockhill Applications
- Full copy of any available environmental site assessments
Rockhill Environmental writes on Rockhill paper and is authorized to write excess and surplus lines in all states with an A- XII (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best.
Rockhill Environmental Products are available only through a network of select licensed surplus line brokers countrywide.
This is a brief outline only. Some exposures will require claims made contractors pollution liability. The minimum premium is the base for the smallest eligible risk. Taxes and Fees are in addition to premium. Security, minimum premiums and coverage features will vary depending on exposures and risk location. Nose Coverage and Prior Acts coverage require proof of comparable continuous claims made coverage and is subject to underwriting approval. Some risks may be offered limited retroactive coverage or in some cases no retroactive coverage.