FOR ENVIRONMENTAL AND NON-ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTORS
- Occurrence or Claims Made Form
- Nose Coverage and Prior Acts Available
- Practice (or blanket operations) coverage or Project coverage Available
- Defense Costs can be in addition to or included in the policy limits
- No asbestos, lead or silica exclusions
- No force majeure exclusion
- Completed operations coverage (for project policies up to 36 months)
- Property damage includes Natural Resource Damages (NRD)
- Punitive damages covered where allowable by law
- Emergency Response Expenses included in the form
- Mold coverage is available (if requested) for most types of contractors, including EIFS contractors
- Transportation Pollution Liability available (if requested) for most types of contractors
- Non-owned Disposal Site coverage available (if requested) for most types of contractors
- Limits: available up to $11,000,000
- Start at $0
- $2,000 including or excluding mold
- Rockhill Applications
- Contractors and Consultants Applications plus qualifications, brochures, financial statements. See the application for full details. Indications are usually available upon receipt and review of other companies’ completed submissions.
Rockhill Environmental writes on Rockhill paper and is authorized to write excess and surplus lines in all states with an A- XII (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best.
Rockhill Environmental Products are available only through a network of select licensed surplus line brokers countrywide.
This is a brief outline only. Some exposures will require claims made contractors pollution liability. The minimum premium is the base for the smallest eligible risk. Taxes and Fees are in addition to premium. Security, minimum premiums and coverage features will vary depending on exposures and risk location. Nose Coverage and Prior Acts coverage require proof of comparable continuous claims made coverage and is subject to underwriting approval. Some risks may be offered limited retroactive coverage or in some cases no retroactive coverage.