*Only available as part of package with an environmental product
FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTORS AND CONSULTANTS
- Occurrence or Claims Made form available
- Coverage for Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Personal Injury and Advertising Injury arising from Insured’s premises, operations and products
- Environmental work must be 50% of the insured’s receipts
- Blanket additional Insured endorsement available
- Defense Costs can be in addition to policy limits
- Limits: available up to $11,000,000
- Start at $0
- Rockhill Applications
- Contractors and Consultants Application plus qualifications, brochures, financial statements. Indications are usually available upon receipt and review of other companies’ completed submissions.
Rockhill Environmental writes on Rockhill paper and is authorized to write excess and surplus lines in all states with an A- XII (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best.
Rockhill Environmental Products are available only through a network of select licensed surplus line brokers countrywide.
This is a brief outline only. Some exposures will require claims made contractors pollution liability. The minimum premium is the base for the smallest eligible risk. Taxes and Fees are in addition to premium. Security, minimum premiums and coverage features will vary depending on exposures and risk location. Nose Coverage and Prior Acts coverage require proof of comparable continuous claims made coverage and is subject to underwriting approval. Some risks may be offered limited retroactive coverage or in some cases no retroactive coverage.