Environmental risks exist in almost every segment of business. Rockhill Environmental has provided solutions to help manage these risks for nearly 25 years. From our roots as the nation’s first insurance intermediary focusing exclusively on environmental exposures, Rockhill’s team of dedicated environmental experts have continually offered innovative insurance products to address a wide array of environmental liabilities. Insurance products are written on Rockhill Insurance Company paper, a non-admitted insurer in all states except Arizona, where we are admitted. Rockhill Environmental’s team of experts consists of engineers, attorneys and consultants with first-hand experience in identifying environmental risks. Offices are located in Kansas City, MO; Pearl River, NY; Slidell, LA; Chicago, IL; and San Francisco, CA. We always have someone close by who you can work with.
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Professional Liability
- Transportation Pollution Liability
- Site Pollution Liability – Waste Facilities
- Site Pollution Liability (Non-Waste Facilities)
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Excess Liability
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental or Restoration Contractors
- Non- Environmental Contractors
- Transportation Industry
- Site Risk Classes – Waste Facilities
- Site Risk Classes (Other than Waste Facilities)
- Limits available up to $11,000,000
- Excess: Up to $10,000,000
- Total combined capacity: $11,000,000
- $2,000 for monoline, package and mold programs
- $1,500 for excess policies
- Start at $0
Non-Admitted Rockhill Environmental writes on Rockhill paper and is authorized to write excess and surplus lines in all states with an A- XII (Excellent) Financial Strength Rating from A.M.Best.
Rockhill Environmental Products are available only through a network of select licensed surplus line brokers countrywide.